Thread: Database Error

Database Error

I am not being able to access the Main page of AO every time i try to open it a database error comes up. but strangely i am able acess all other pages except the AO main page.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Ya. I'm finding that as well. Once the crew at JUPM get up (it's 5am EST) they'll probably look into it. I'll send them an "emergency" email to notify them how critical it is.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Thats good I was wondering if it was just me. I have been using this installation of windows 2K for about 3 years so I was thinking maybe it is time to reinstall. If I couldnt connect to antionline that would have sealed its fate!!

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Well after further poking around pretty much all the pages are up except front page and journals page. Seems to be, IMHO, that there is a link somewhere there.

For now, all I can do is ask for patience.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

We had a database error that (most likely) was related to some DB work being done for some of our other sites. Everything should be fine now ... it wasn't the kind of error that should recur.

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.