Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuclear Warez Server

Nihil

I guess you are closest to what realy happened...

Also, we keep forgeting one more thing.. Honeypots... "Let's set up a network server full of holes, catch a few stupid hackers." But then journalists come in... and they don't want some borring "kidd was traped".... they want BIG news... "young hacker could lounch nuclear weapon" stuff.
    Ikalo
    ------
    Make your knowledge your deadliest weapon.

Tedob1 I have great respect for you, as you know your stuff, but this storys been on AO before. Like Nihil said it was done before xmas.

That said, I dont reackon he knew truely what he was exploiting becuase if he was so "733t" then it would have taken them allot longer to find him.

this storys covered allot more in the registry and other uk tech and non tech newpapers, there was only a 10line paragraph in the telegraph before xmas

i2c

Since Nihil is omnipresent I do agree. It is being hyped up because people are stupid and the media wants stuff. I think it also shows how much bullshit the media is, and possibly how much it is controled by the goverment (lightly via people who know people). Hell, the Janet Jackson thing was quashed in around 6-7 hours. You could find a whole sequence, now it is hard as **** to find any pictures. This is getting worse....

-Cheers-

sorry i2c i didnt see the story before. i dont think the verdict was part of it though as this article has (now) yesterdays date. if i added it to the original thread i would have caught hell for bringing up an old thread...sometimes you just can't win! :-(
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”