Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some one Hacking My IM????????????

WinME is a horrible upscale on Win98, a horrible attempt at moving away from DOS. Very insecure, as well. WinME's requirements are just barely above those of Win98, it just has a very porrly designed infrastructure that was patched together with older crap. My WinME runs fine by itself on a Compaq 700Mhz 128MB SDRAM.
    As I said.....128Mb is not enough...........I have two systems running it for four years with 384Mb and one for over two years with 512Mb IT IS A RESOURCE ISSUE.

Now, for a lower performance device I would go Win98se. The security is nonexistent (just like Me)....it is home kit? but it works

Me IS DOS based just like 9.x.....they just hid it a bit better?........might I suggest that you learn a little more about operating systems before running off at the mouth?

Cheers

You should notify the authorites if someone is hacking your IM
    [img src="http://shellacct.com/pics/dev.gif"]

might I suggest that you learn a little more about operating systems before running off at the mouth?
    I know more than enough about Windows. That's all I've worked with for years. I know littel about *nix/Mac. But I know plenty aobut Windows. I am fully aware that it is a resource issue, but it should not be! Below are the *requirements* for WinME.

The basic System Requirements for Windows Me are:

28.8 Kbs modem or faster with current Internet connection
    CD-ROM drive
    Sound card
    Speakers or headphones
    Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
    VGA or higher resolution monitor
    Pentium 150MHz processor or better
    32MB of RAM or better
    Minimum 320MB free hard-disk space

I have more than those requrements. Your systems running ME have the capacity for another atrocity of M$...WinXP. This could very run XP, as well, and has before, I had half the problems I do now with WinME. WinXP has at least improved, WinME is outdated.
    Geek isn't just a four-letter word; it's a six-figure income.

Uhh this is just a thought you can listen or not I don't care.
    This is pretty simple you can get Dead Aim and clone aim, then make a new account and sign on. That way you can IM you old account pretending you are someone else then find out who is using your account.(you have to kinda soial engineer that person into talking) Thats if someone is using your account. There are other programs that allow you to clone, but I reccomend Dead Aim works really well with XP.

Later!
    [glowpurple]The inside secrets of big buisness are being leaked onto the Net - (who\'s fault is that ) - Me[/glowpurple] http://www.AntiOnline.com/sig.php?imageid=419

It's run by ms isnt it? oo yeah they use a linux server, probaly there software thats so busy it's ping is very laged and hasnt signed you out since last time you logged on
    Who am i to question your motive?