Thread: Can't access certain site...

Can't access certain site...

Hi all, my problem is I can't access certain web site like Hotmail.com/a1vbcode.com from my pc, I was wondering about this problem because I can access them through my sister's pc, but not mine. I've checked privacy setting, it is at medium level, I try to set them at low level, but the problem is still occur... Does anyone got any ideas....

Hotmail.com/a1vbcode.com
    HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Information Services
    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    * If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
    * Open the home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    * Click the Back button to try another link.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Sorry John,

I cannot get it either...............same messages as Moxnix....I am using a broadband (ADSL) link from the UK.

I only have IE6.have you tried another browser?

Cheers

Sorry, maybe you all confused, What I mean was, I can't access certain site such as www.hotmail.com or www.a1vbcode.com. Maybe I have to reinstall my browser...

Directory Listing Denied
    This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Try getting into your hotmail through either the MSN site, or MSN Instant Messenger.

I had that same problem on my aunt computer..... waiting for the answer...........

Hello,
    I had the same problem trying to get to www.hotmail.com a few weeks ago from work. They have changed the site somehow (not had time to look into yet) that it wants to use that passport authentication when logging in. I can get to the site fine, just not logon. It works fine at home .... so my question is: Are you behind a firewall like I am at work? If so you may want to review its settings.

Good Luck.
    I don\'t sleep, I dream ---

its same here
    but its opening hotmail alright

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the hotmail.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Back button to try another link.
    Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found
    Internet Explorer
    Sometimes realitys are dreams we cannot live in.... (as my bst fren says) [/shadow]

Talking

I had the same Problem till a while ago ..Working again for some weird reason.
    Love these Microsoft guy's
    Live Life KingSize !