Thread: MemorY & NemorY's web page

MemorY & NemorY's web page

hey all, help NemorY and Memory with their page, introonline.com.

Banned
    Wait what? First off.

hey all, help NemorY and Memory with their page, introonline.com.
    The site has nothing to do with NemorY a.k.a DH ANTI FLAG. His website is www.clandh.com. www.IntroOnline.com is the website from D00dz attackin (on AO), and part mine, because i'm the Administrator there and help him with everything. But please. do sign up

I didn't even sign up, just went to the main page...Memory, you guys really need to work on your spelling/grammar.

There are 8-9 mistakes on that one page. One of the first steps to having a webpage people take seriously is to have your spelling and grammar correct.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

....I dont want to sound out of order, but W.T.F is this???
    Just because we , yes that would be you AND me, are AO-members doesn't mean we get the right for FREE spamming/advertising!!!

C'mon, i mean, If i wanted to go to a AO-member site, I would just click on that little con bove ya name.......

U, deatchmetal, gives me the reds...
    Memory nothing against you, since you didn't post this ****, you are not liable...

Damn, its hard seeing this place go to ground.....
    Beware, you who seek first and final principles, for you are
    trampling the garden of an angry God and he awaits you just beyond the last theorem.

IMO--- A simple link in your sigs would be more appropriate... (which I see you've already done)
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    Ok closed. Spam.