Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what is your fav. browser?

what is your fav. browser?

i want to know what your favorite browsers are and why?
    i myself use the mozilla firefox
    it is a very lite and i love the interface..the extantions are very unique and no pop-ups are a +.
    i look forward to reading your posts.

Opera-

Password Wand, Change identity of your browser, Skins, Easy GUI, tab browsing, mail, no pop ups.

I give it a A+

I also use opera.

Built in pop up blocker, and loads pages faster than what IE does.
    =

I've been using firebird as of lately... its small, cool plugins, and don't have to install it. Just extract to folder, and run.

I'll have to check out firefox though... I've heard good things about it.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

I currently use Mozilla because it is faster than Internet explorer and it has a built in popup blocker

I am using Firefox at present. I can't really tell any difference between it and Firebird though.
    The one gripe I have with Firefox is that the side (and bottom) slide bar (for oversized windows) is missing. Right now this is not a problem, because I am using a scrolling mouse, but it still would be nice to have.
    Note: This could be an installation problem. I had a problem on my first install and had to reinstall it. I might have a slightly corrupted download.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

I absolutely love Internet Explorer! It's the greatest thing since sliced bread!

Yes, I ACTUALLY am using IE right now (*shudder*). I've been thinking of changing to Mozilla but never got arount to it. They have firebird on my school computers and I like it. Maybe I'll get it right now...............

Peace out,
    mjk

Mjk you really should give mozilla or Firebird a try I am sure you will be happy with the speed and the features it has built in

Mjk you really should give mozilla or Firebird a try I am sure you will be happy with the speed and the features it has built in
    I'm downloading FireFox 0.8 this very moment. 25% already

Thanks,
    mjk

EDIT:
    Using FireFox right now. It made a big difference! There was a large increase in speed. Thanks guys

Banned
    I have about five computers in my house. I'll use whatever browser a friend or someone has set to as defualt. As for IE... ummm did I also mention I have regprot and up to date AV?