Hi,

I am sure that some of you will have seen me suggest reporting being hacked to the Authorities. I have generally made this suggestion to Americans, if only because your guys seem to take it at least half seriously. In fact the FBI are to be complimented in their efforts in providing information to
European police forces and helping us bust paedophiles.

OK I do not mean silly little skiddie pranks, I mean if your machine might have been used by the hijacker to commit a crime elsewhere.

Some of you may think " it is OK for that limey, they won't come and impound his computers, and they can't touch him over there"

Here is an article..........OK a bit dated, but still supposedly true?

http://itmanagement.earthweb.com/col...le.php/1365731

What the Law Enforcement Agencies are saying is that they won't victimise victims..........it makes sense.........if they did then no crimes would get reported?

As for the second part, I recently learned "from reliable sources" that David "the traitor" Blunkett
and Tony "it wasn't me it was the cat wot done it" Blair, have come to an arrangement such that UK citizens can be extradited from the UK to the US without even getting a chance to appeal in court. I wonder if that arrangement is reciprocal?

So do give it a thought, if your machine might have been used, I would be inclined to report it, otherwise you will be left with having to prove your innocence.........I happen to consider that impounding machines to be tantamount to arresting the individual?

Just my thoughts

Cheers