Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Virus Alert: Alua! (Bagle.B)

Roach4.. Would have helped if you had posted those links in your first post.. would have saved some un needed chatter..

All we need is a remake of Majistr or another Bugbear.. just to confuse our users no end..

cheers
    "Consumer technology now exceeds the average persons ability to comprehend how to use it..give up hope of them being able to understand how it works." - Me http://www.cybercrypt.co.nr

Many thanks djm...............GAME ON!!!!

I will have a go at them and see what happens.

Now I am in difficulties.................it has been a while.......and I am rusty, no, I am rust!!!

Monsieur Roach4, pardonnez moi s'il vous plait...........vous etes Francais (Canadienne) peut etre?

Awww, hell, here I go.......get back to you on another labrat if I get killed......proposed methodology:

1. Update all defences
    2. Access site

If I get anything I will try it on an undefended box and see what it tries to do? then have a look at that?

You have about 10 minutes to instruct me otherwise or suggest variations....I will be doing the updates

Cheers

Hey Hey,

Has anyone heard of any variants of the virus? A helpdesk employee has had two phone calls from people in his address book. It has a matching subject ID: <random> and an attached exe. However it's not from a spoofed address, it's from the address he uses with outlook and he doesn't have port 8866 open on his PC. Norton is scanning the machine right now (today's def. updates), however so far it has found nothing. I just thought it was interested that it had half the criteria, but not the other half.

Tyler

Monsieur,

You will get page not found.....................I am afraid that we are too late

And I visited a certain favourite of mine in Australia, and loaded the full broadside

I really must buy a copy I suppose?

cheers