Thread: 5 minute destress and relaxation

Talking 5 minute destress and relaxation

Turn up the speakers, kick back, listen, relax and enjoy!

(you may not want to do this with a lot of people around and this works best if you actually follow the directions)

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/stress.shtml

Also, parents be advised....this is probly not the best thing for a 5 year old to be looking at.

lmao, I was not expecting that but it sure made me laugh real heard
    -HDD

naughty of you
    Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

(you may not want to do this with a lot of people around and this works best if you actually follow the directions)
    Also, parents be advised....this is probly not the best thing for a 5 year old to be looking at.
    after so many satutory warnings I was definately expectiong something like that .

P.S and thanks for those warnings , i was about to open it in my school lab whith my teacher behind me.

Haha, now I'm really glad I put them there. At first I thought I was just being lame but I really didn't want to offend anybody or get anybody in trouble b/c that's never good.... Your teacher standing behind you, lol. How funny would *that* be? My favorite part is the little counter "This has been on your screen for x seconds".

man i didn't expect that. my sound card is not working right now so what dose it say.
    don't worry about the sound card ordered a cd from the compeny will be here soon
    :-) Raven :-)

nothing much just asks you to close your eyes and relax and than until you open your eyes its too late especially if you are in a public place.