Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help me w/ wargames plz!

Question Help me w/ wargames plz!

Can someone show me how to play a wargame I mean i have found some but they dont help you or tell you anything !!!!

Banned
    Grrrrrrr..... You didn't even tell us which one and where its located. (There is a wargame someplace HELP ME). With informative posts such as this why even bother playing them...

Then learn, thats the whole purpose of the game.
    .sig - There never was a .sig?
    I own a Schneider EuroPC with MS-Dos 3.3 and it works.

Hi Krazymonkey,

I think your choice of name is apochryphal?

What sort of games do you go for?...............strategy? first person?

what do you have?

Based on your "how do I find a IP address" post, your not ready for wargames. READ READ READ. Start with basic TCP/IP....
    also see this video, as I think it may help
    www.warriorsofthe.net
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

let us know which wargame it is, perhaps we can give you a hint, i've done ( and still doing) several myself...

Okay the first step in solving any problem is identifying it. You started a wargame. You need to have some sort of information/clue/restrictions on the site where you found it. If that's not the case, you need to have an IP/address/something that you need to 'fight' with.

From then on you should read a lot of stuff. TCP/IP as avenger_jcc recommended, programming, Linux [I hope you're not dreaming of doing much with Win, I mean if it's a serious wargame you shouldn't be able to get too far with Win only], a "Grammar and Punctuation" reference, etc.

But, honestly, if you don't know these things already, leave wargames out for a bit. Learn for now. Yeah, they can be killer-frustrating if you haven't a clue on what to do. And nobody can really give you a walkthrough for that, I mean, why would they? It defeats the purpose of the game.
    /\\

Wargames are generally a challenge to either breakinto a website or to find a waekness and escalate ur right and privileges..

BTW it would be good if you shared the wargame with rest of our members also
    ****** Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the questions *****

AO Part Timer
    Go here

This a direct link to a very good configuration of those characters present in our alphabeta. If you can't figure out the rest then you need to consider a new hobby. Once it loads just print it and read it from top to bottom. Once you have completed this step read it again.

Be safe and stay free

Did you read MsMittens Article? http://www.antionline.com/showthread...light=wargames

Also, I have noticed every one of your post is something that can be searched for. Do you know how to use the search feature?