Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why does it say I give out negative points?

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Thread moved to Questions About Antionline from Newbie Security Questions. I've also edited the title so people don't think the question is about trying to get positive points by someone who might be in the reds.

pwaring, no. No one uses any searches. People would rather someone else tell them than try and use that thing they call a brain. Sigh. Maybe I should ask/remind about having a little javascript search feature near the topic portion of new threads.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

In all fairness, I to have never found a part in the AO FAQ where it says that you need to have been around for so long in order to give out AP's. I remember I to was extremely confused. Its only now that I've worked out how it works.
    -HDD

Banned
    I think people care more about the comments they get with AP's. Thats how i feel. When i check my Ap Center i first read the comments then look at how many AP's i have. It usually doesnt mean much anyways.

It usually doesnt mean much anyways.
    I'm afraid I must disagree with that. I find the comments very helpfull, they help me know what I said well and what I didn't. This then helps me post better posts in the future.
    -HDD

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    HDD, I think Memory meant that the AP points themselves don't mean much although the comments do. And I agree with this sentiment. The comments I've received ranging from humourous to helpful to ???? can either be helpful or guiding or totally useless (and there were a few useless ones during the "Anonymous AP Period").
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Banned
    HDD, I think Memory meant that the AP points themselves don't mean much although the comments do.
    Exactly.

/me looks at similar thread at bottom of page.

eh,