Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NMAP makes Pr0n debut -HaXXXors Vol. 1

Master-Jedi-Pimps0r & Moderator thehorse13's Avatar
    Horse, why am I less than surprised that you're the one who posted this link?
    Hehe, I was actually hoping that *you* were the instructor.
    Our scars have the power to remind us that our past was real. -- Hannibal Lecter.
    Talent is God given. Be humble. Fame is man-given. Be grateful. Conceit is self-given. Be careful. -- John Wooden

re: haxxor girlz

I was lucky enough to meet all of the chix in the dvd last summer @ DefCon. My friend bought the DVD just so he could talk to one of them...not 3l33ta though.

I have to say, whilst the content is beyond sad, the concept is completely hilarious. I spent more time laughing than i did anything. Until I got my picture taken with all of the haxxor girlz topless that is

Cheers,
    <0
    Ego is the great Logic killer

hahahaha
    did anyone else see this link of their site??

http://www.counterhack.net/base_clippy_image.html

class!!

v_Ln

Banned

~

Haha. Good fun.. although kind of awkward at school eh. If someone could give me a lift, I'll go to Defcon! I should be able to share driving and that good stuff. PLZ! ^_^

-Cheers-

Beauty is INDEED in the Eyes of the Beholder.
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

OMG thats my daughter! :-)
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    OMG thats my daughter! :-)
    Then hopefully you didn't download the movie...
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.