Thread: Antipoint suggestion

Antipoint suggestion

I have a Idea when a new user signs up The antipoint user gradient should start in the middle but it won't have any effect until the user has reached 50 positive antipoints and if possible there should be a window that comes up telling the user that he or she has to earn 50 antipoints to have any effect in the assignment. I believe this will stop threads asking about antipoints.
    or if this could be done
    Originally posted here by MsMittens
    No one uses any searches. People would rather someone else tell them than try and use that thing they call a brain. Sigh. Maybe I should ask/remind about having a little javascript search feature near the topic portion of new threads.

that feature is done.. see here http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=254514

but it won't help if folks don't use it.. or their topic title isn't very descriptive. As for the bar stating out in the middle.. yes.. that would be good.. but AFAIK, it was a bug that JP either couldn't fix.. (due to his "complex" forumlas) or didn't think it was worth fixing. However, it wouldn't surprise me if mnstrgrl could fix it.. she's done a great job so far with many other issues and suggestions we've had..

It was worth a shot If it can't be done then it won't be a big loss for the site.

The "user tends to assign" bar is fixed

- h
    I'm not mean. You're just a sissy.

cool.... now a lot of confusion due to the bar being on the negavite side would be solved .

Wow you are the greatest mnstrgrl and thanks for doing that change to the user tends to assign bar