Greetings all,

I thought I'd ask the question here as I came across the subject item on a web search for 'security' related items a few months ago. I came across a 'security' site telling me that I needed to "learn what the hackers are doing so you can protect myself."

As an example of this 'education,' on the webpage was dispayed a frame that looked exactly like a windows explorer window with scroll bars, little folder-shaped directory icons, etc. and the files within this frame were the files present in my C:\ directory. I remember thinking it was pretty cool, but wrote it off to some client-side script - it wasn't actually allowing internet access to my C:\.

Now, I'm trying to figure out how the thing worked. What did they use to create the effect. Javascript? PHP? And of course, I have no idea where I found this site or what the URL might be.

So that's my question. How to display a frame that looks like a windows explorer window within a webpage.

I figure other security junkies may have come across this page, or at least a page that has something similar....

Thanks, I'm obsessing.

Futhermet