Thread: It's all in the Name?

It's all in the Name?

Do you think you have all the current names for the various life styles all figured out? Well, leave it to those folks in California (especially the Bay Area) to go and change things around.
    First, there was the term "homosexual," then "gay" and "lesbian," then the once taboo "dyke" and "queer."

Now, all bets are off.
    How about "boydyke," "trannyboy, " "trannyfag," "multigendered," "polygendered," "queerboi," "transboi," "transguy," "transman," "half-dyke," "bi-dyke," "stud," "stem," "trisexual," "omnisexual," and "multisexual.".
    "The language thing is tricky," said Thom Lynch, the director of the San Francisco Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Community Center. "I feel sorry for straight people."
    The full artical here.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

boydyke - A bottom that eats ass but hopes it's pussy.
    trannyboy - A bottom that is made to wear women's clothes while getting pounded in the butt.
    trannyfag - A top that likes to wear women's clothes while pounding the butt.
    multigendered - A man or woman that wishes for the following choices "male female other all"
    polygendered - A person that legislates for all forms to contain "male female other all"
    queerboi - A bottom
    transboi - A bottom still in the closet but likes to wear his sister's clothes.
    transguy - A person that wears women's clothes.
    transman - A person that wears women's clothes and leaves a 5'oclock shadow.
    half-dyke - A dyke that acts butch but eats the pussy or a closeted "tomdyke"
    bi-dyke - A dyke that likes **** but does not admit it. Brad is the male variety. See bi-queer.
    stud - DarkSnake
    stem - ZeroCool
    trisexual - A person that likes men, women and animals.
    omnisexual - If it has a hole, they will **** it. Animals, humans, gopher holes...
    multisexual - If it has many holes they will try to **** them all at once.

Am I right?

PHP/PostgreSQL guy
    I don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life...

As for California, leave it to SF to be the first to step forward with same-sex marriages. Do what you want, I always say, but don't try to say the Constitution is a 'living document open to interpretation'. I'm sure our forefathers are rolling over in their graves over this.
    We the willing, led by the unknowing, have been doing the impossible for the ungrateful. We have done so much with so little for so long that we are now qualified to do just about anything with almost nothing.

alittlebitnumb ....... Great definitions. Don't know if your right or not....but you must be, Right.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown