I am new to this forum but from what I have read this is the place to be. I am at work right now and do not have the motherboard in front of me but I tried to commit to memory as much as possible.

It has:
1. 4 x PCI slots
2. 1 x AGP slot
3. 2 x DIMM slots
4. 2 x DDR slots
5. built in sound
6. built in LAN
7. 2 x USB ports
8. built in game port
9. 2 x serial ports
10. 1 x parralle port
11. 1 x modem slot
12. has a 423 pin socket set with an adapter for P4 processors

The mother board is bright red. the IDE 2 and the DDR slots are also red. There is no P4 power slot. It has a bright orange 1.5 inch by 1.5 inch chip near the processor slot that has PC400 on the top. On the game port there is a sticker that says "EA=0007951B23A". There is also an unusual part that I have never seen on a motherboard before. Along the side opposite from the ports near the memory slots that is a, for my best discription, long set of perment jumpers. This part is about 7 inches long and at first look looks like a bunch of jumpers lined up close together, but looking closer they are not movable.

I know the guy that gave me the motherboard had a P4 2.4 ghz processor in it. I am now using a Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor Northwood 2.4GHz, 400MHz FSB, Socket 478.

I can not get to a bootup screen. I am using a 450 w power supply and a GF fx 5200 128 mb video card. I am also using pc2100 ddr 256 ram. The processor fan is plugged into the motherboard. When I power on the harddrives rev up, all fans come on save the video card ( I don't know if it comes on on bootup or just whne over heated), and I hear what sounds like the hardrive cycling through a load up for about 10 - 15 seconds. Then things go constant. Keyboard lights work (num lock, etc) Although I can not power down unless I flip the primary power switch on the power supply. Pressing the power button does nothing.

I think that's all the info I have. I figured that the bios needed to be reset to get the graphics working again but Without knowing the motherboard I can't get the manual to tell me which jumpers to set to reset the bios.

Let me know if I have left anything out. Thanks for the help.