Thread: AP poster name turned into PM Link?

Antionline Herpetologist

AP poster name turned into PM Link?

Since we can now see who posted the Antipoints, it would be nice if the
    AP Poster:
    field turned into a Private Message link to that user.

Cheers,
    cgkanchi
    Buy the Snakes of India book, support research and education (sorry the website has been discontinued)
    My blog: http://biology000.blogspot.com

Isn't that what this is:
    - contact user about this assignment:
    Just to the left of
    AP Poster:
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    The "contact user about this assignment" doesn't allow you to send you a PM; it'll only send a standard request to the antipoint assigner:

Your request has been made to the user that gave you that AntiPoints Assignment. The user now has the option to contact you, or not.
    The AntiPoint assigner then gets this message:

I have requested that you contact me about an AntiPoints Assignment that you made to this post of mine. This request was made through the AntiOnline AntiPoints System. Right now, I do not know who you are. If you reply to this PM, I will know your username, and as a result, will know that you were the one that gave me this AntiPoints Assignment. If this does not bother you, please feel free to reply. Otherwise, you are under no obligation to answer this request. Below is information about the AntiPoints Assignment that you made:

You Assigned This Post: positive/negative
    The Reason You Gave: AntiPoint message

Here is a link to the post in question.

- This has been an automated PM from the AntiOnline AntiPoints System.
    That message should be changed as well.
    I'm all for that suggestion, cgkanchi!

Thanks for that clarification Negative. I have never used that and just assumed it was a methode of pming the antipoint giver.
    And yes, now that I do know.....good idea cgkanchi.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Thanks for the suggestion cgkanchi, the link has now been changed to PM the user, since the receiver already knows who gave them the AP.
    intmon