Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best all time movie and/or trilogy?

Lost in Translation, One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest, Snatch, Lock Stock and Two smoking barrels, and once again, the godfather....

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

The Matrix was brilliant but The Matrix reloaded didn't even come close to it. it was like such a disappointment comparatively.
    \"I can resist anything but temptation \"
    sweetintrigue@hotmail.com

Originally posted here by sweetintrigue
    The Matrix was brilliant but The Matrix reloaded didn't even come close to it. it was like such a disappointment comparatively.

I think that the reason for many people's dislike of later Matrix films comes from the lack of shock value that the first film gave, i like to look at the entire series as one wonderful story rather than comparing them against each other
    A mind full of questions has no room for answers

any of Lars von Triers films/trilogys http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001885/
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

Post fave movie and trilogies

hmm, well several of my faves would inlcude the LOTR Trilogy, Titanic, The Rundown, the Harry Potter Trilogy and several others...actually too many to mention. As for the Matrix trilogy, i also enjoyed the three movies thoroughly...though i have to agree with sweetintrigue in one point...matrix reloaded lacked the hype that came with the original matrix. As a result, many were sorely disappointed by the "lack of action" that accompanied matrix reloaded. All in all however, the matrix trilogy was impressive in itself, its storyline guaranteeing its march straight up the box office hits.

What about Robin Hood, Men in Tights? Or Airplane? They're classics!

But to impress you with my movie knowledge, I will let you know that I love Catherine Deneuve, and highly recommend Belle de Jour (1967) and Indochine (1992).

P

Debbie Does Dallas is the best movie.

Theatrical - Chick Flick - Coyote Ugly
    Comedy - The Shining
    Drama - Smokey and the Bandit movies