Thread: Connecting probs

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar

Connecting probs

Hi guys, long time.

I have two accounts that I go online with. With the one account I can log into AO with no problems however when I use the proxy I get the message "You have logged in succesfully" however then just go back to the homepage when I have to log in again which does the same thing so I never become logged in. This also happens with the other account.

Anyone that maybe knows what I must configure wouldnt be appreciated. This is on my windows Box XP sp2. I use Zonealarm and no anti virus.

Any help will be appreciated.

I had similar problems logging into a Yahoo acc't using proxies back in the day when I used them. Haven't used any proxies to log in here so I've got no experience with that.
    “Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects.” — Will Rogers

Howdy.

Maybe check your proxie settings both at your browser, and if you have a proxie program maybe check to see if the proxie details are correct..

Maybe also try deleting your browser cache, and the cache on your hard drive also, as it might be grabbing old session data and fruiting up...

cheers
    f2B

Only african to own a PC! Cider's Avatar
    Hey guys. I will check the proxy again however the other account that I have also does this. How do you explain that. Also where would I find my browser cache to delete, is it the history stored of the webpages?
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein