Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A+ certification

im sorry you feel that way..but frankly..i dont care for you opinion....if you dont think we should be allowed to use notes...take it up with my teacher.
    THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE, YOU HAVE 5 TRIAL USES LEFT

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    ButtSniffer,

I believe that ZombieMan77 was referring to the fact that the Official Comptia Exam is a computer based, no notes allowed exam. You, from what I gather, are referring to an exam in high school/college/university that is based on material that might be part of the official exam. So if you pass this exam you're not going to get a certification from it but rather a good grade. Right?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

yes...but i didnt ask for his opinion!...if he doesnt like the way i am being taught...than he can take it up with my teacher
    THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE, YOU HAVE 5 TRIAL USES LEFT

ButtSniffer, with all respect. If you don't want someones opinions then don't post.

Its pretty simple.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    yes...but i didnt ask for his opinion!...if he doesnt like the way i am being taught...than he can take it up with my teacher
    Boy! Talk about miscommunication.

Buttsniffer, in your original post, no one was aware you were referring to your teacher versus the legitimate exam. There was no comment on your teacher and his teaching style but rather a confusion as to whether it was the official Comptia exam.

Geez.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage