Thread: Got a little annoying spyware that won't LEAVE!

Got a little annoying spyware that won't LEAVE!

Hello everyone at Antionline, long time no see, and it has been a WHILE. I have been very busy running somethings and with school. I have a little issue though. There is this spyware in my pc, that won't let me go to certain websites. Like epiccash.com or wegcash.com. Everytime i enter the URLs it will redirect me to some rape site ( this is the link http://www.rapevideo.tv/?id=huner23 , i suggest you dont click it, unless you have protection.) I can sure use some suggestions and any kind of help that i can get. Nice to be back here once again, and Hello to all my buddies.

and

EVERYONE else. heh

Check your host file.. You scanned with Ad-aware and S&D right? You might want to check out hijack this-http://www.spywareinfo.com/~merijn/

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Might also want to check CWShredder at the same site. Interesting that it's blocking you.. any ideas where you might have gotten it?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

I think i got it from my sister surfing the internet on my box. She downloads everything that she sees.heh, i got CWShredder and S&D but they are not getting rid of it. I have used both and no luck.

Check your running processes and hosts file. If nothing works, stop using Internet Explorer and switch to another browser.

Hijack this worked, Thank you very much. I LOVE you guys.woot woot.