Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Magic PS Trojan Infection

Talking

Done! Seems to have worked!

Thanks guys, glad I found you. Love was a strong word, but you guys are my new favs

I'll definitely be back, just not for the same problem, I promise you that.

lol you nasty old farts....Its ok Tammy, i'm 20, handsome, sensitive, sensible, adorable, generous, sincere and honest.
    I have no doubt you all are.

Have a fantastic day!

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    Glad to be of service Ma'am

PS: I'm by far the most attractive chap in the forum..... Don't listen to the young whipper-snappers - they still use their pocket protectors...... Of course, mine wore out over the years....<LOL>
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

I'll see your pocket protector and raise you a slide rule

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Lv4: Wooden or Plastic?
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

well it depends Tiger Shark.

If we are talking about a Mannheim slide rule then it's wooden, but if it's a Keuffel & Esser then all I have ever had was a plastic one.

My dad used to have one that was metal though, if that counts.

oh oh oh, I forgot ALL about my old e6-b flight computer which had a circular slide rule

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a while, light him on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A flight computer..... I had one too.... Had a slide-rule too.... can't remember what the hell it was.... Old age is a Bitch.... <s>

What did you fly? <just to go really off topic>

I was Puma helicopters in the RAF.

heh, old age is indeed a bitch, I honestly would forget my name somedays if I didn't have to wear a picture id

well I never flew military even though I wanted to. I was only enlisted for the US Navy and that was before I was flying... anyway, I can fly just about anything from a Cessna 152 on up although I haven't been flying in a few years as I just don't have the time for the hobby any more. After I got out of the Navy I thought I would try my hand a commercial aviation but then I refound my love for computers (ugh it's really a love/hate relationship) and aviation became just a hobby for me.

Wow, all you have to mention is that your female and not only do you get a quick response, but everyone and there brother tries to pick you up.

Guys,

Quick Question...

How many times have we found out the members claiming to be female are really male? That was the first AP con when girls were getting bombarded with AP's for being chicks.

(for the record)

I'm not saying Tammie is not a chick (note gender is unspecified in profile), my comment was in response to how the last few posts were more related to her being female rather than the problem...

Talking

Im dead sexy

Hey gang!

Thanks again for all your help, seems to have done the trick.

Wow, all you have to mention is that your female and not only do you get a quick response, but everyone and there brother tries to pick you up.
    For the record, I never mentioned that I was female in my first post. I am, but I am hideously ugly, with the personality of a dead fish.

Have a smashing great day everyone!

That was the first AP con when girls were getting bombarded with AP's for being chicks.
    Now please excuse me while i try and find out what AP's are