Thread: Security Conference Europe

Security Conference Europe

Hi, wasnt quite sure where to stick this post as the conference/venue hasnt opened yet. This is for those living in the UK and/or Europe i suppose who might want to check it out.

Name: Inforsecurity Europe 2004

Venue: Olympia. London, UK 27th-29th April

Infosecurity Europe 2004 opens its doors to over 10,000 buyers and sellers in IT Security. Infosecurity Europe provides the ultimate forum for sourcing opportunities, information updates and free educational forums, tackling the key technology issues set to affect your business

The FREE, cutting edge educational programme will be a key feature yet again, with over 65 seminars and keynote presentations. See the very latest information security technology, products, services and solutions from over 200 of the top suppliers.
    Inforsecurity Europe

Register now and you can save yourself £20

Brought to your attention
    \"I\'m gonna buy a gun and start a war
    If you can tell me something worth fighting for\" - Rush of Blood To the Head

Yah, it is also in Belgium (march 10 & 11) @ Brussels Kart expo or something.
    /me has free tickets :P
    The above sentences are produced by the propaganda and indoctrination of people manipulating my mind since 1987, hence, I cannot be held responsible for this post\'s content - me

www.elhalf.com