free Message Boards...

Thread: free Message Boards...

free Message Boards...

could anyone please give me some links to their best sources for self-installing message boards to upload to my server? i would like to make use of a forum for my website but do not want to use a free website to host a forum for me (like for example).
    \"High on the waves you make for us...but not since you left have the waves come...\"

OMG....are you blind this thread is just under yours and it wasn't really hard to find
    its exactly about free message boards
    oh btw dont thank me thank Nielsosky13

Im currently using these two.

1. PHBB
    2. YABB

Its for free. You could download it and upload it to your host after unzipping it. (by ftp, it would be a lot easier to upload these). Just be sure you host supports it! I would like to recommend you this host FREEPGS (no ads 20-50mb disk space 2-4.5 gig bandwith/month) It supports any message boards, and has good support in case you find it hard configuring your message board. Having your own message board is a real pain in the head. (especially configuring it You could try a remote hosted board jus like scriptkiddie18 suggested. Just click the thread link posted by scriptkiddie18. To add the list MYFREEIB offers a remote hosted Innovision boards. No adverts for now but theyre planning to put one someday