Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No Security Plzz Help

Originally posted here by Tedob1
    to see it a screen length at "fport |more" or better still "anydos.exe >output.txt" then type notepad output.txt

you must have an XP box, i hate dos in XP

avenger_jcc the reason i say a person firewall is good behind a router is for the out bound alerts. a router doesn't tell you that.
    Linklogger does
    it monitors and interprets linksys router (and other firewalls) incoming and outgoing logs:
    http://www.linklogger.com/
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

wow thats kewl where can i find my info about my port from my ip and isp ?
    Signature image is too wide!
    Signature image is too tall!

ok i think we got a problem here:

1216 -> 5000 TCP

0 System -> 123 UDP

1216 -> 1112 UDP

we gota see if we can get a process name to kill. post the out put from pslist (ps_list) this usually will show things that are hidden from the task manager
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

ps_list is not working it keeps giving me an error thats its bieng used by another process

whats going on. and also are those ports u posted from hackers?

my guess is yes. their should be a process name in between the PID and the port its using and system doesn't use port 123. you can try telneting to them and see if there's an ftp server being run on one of them but it really could be anything on there

processes are hidden and the process lister doesn't work, strange ports being used.by 'system' an injection method of some type no doubt. you can try 'theCleaner' from moosoft.com their pretty good at getting rid of trojans and you could try an online virus scanner. if theCleaner doesn't do and online scans dont fix it id reformat. you can get a disk resizing util, i use partition magic but there's a few good one around. split your hard drive into two partitions and copy the files you want to keep onto the new (D) drive reformat and reinstall on C
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

lmao ok thanks bro ill try that cleaner from moosoft. and if it doesnt work ill reformat my c drive thanks

well i scanned with that cleaner and nothing showed up ??? is there a program where i can scan for bad ports that my computer is not alowed to use?? and also how do u telenet the port?

ok i reformated my c: drive and it fixed my msn problem and im not going to install nortan again. but now i have 1 more problems lol. when i formated my c: i saved a file to my d: and i cant access the exes and stuff in it. it says i may not have the appropriate permissions to access them. i made my self to be an admin but not sure if thats just it of what i have to do. i dont know why it keeps doing it