Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I NEED viruses man!!

Banned

Talking I NEED viruses man!!

Hi guys.
    Well I never thought I'll say that lol ,but I do need viruses.I'm planning to put up source code of viruses on my website..so I need viruses to do that.Can anyone of you can send me some viruses (ROFL),in .exe format?And can you tell me of some place where I could download others?
    thanks.
    p.s other then the fact that this whole thing is funny..its not a joke,I really do need viruses.

You know what else is funny? Virus source doesnt come in .exe format.

Banned
    This is stupid. Some viruses can crash your computer without you knowing that they ar edoing it, they run automaticly. Unless you have a test machine, don't do this.

Hi guys.
    Well I never thought I'll say that lol
    Why? Are you constantly surrounded by girls?

I have no clue where to obtain the source for viri.

Ali couldn't you just have added this to the other thread where you were asking for virus code ?

No need in having to re-post the same thing again.
    Operation Cyberslam
    \"I\'ve noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.\" Author Unknown
    Microsoft Shared Computer Toolkit
    Proyecto Ututo EarthCam

.EXE stands for executables.... Now how on earth will you display Source Code of an executable....

So are you planning to host a website where all users can download viruses... Man are you in senses....

If you install the virus.exe's on your webserver.. your server shall be the first victim of all the deadly viruses..... Moreover i feel you are searching for virus scripts .. that you wish to put it on ur website.... Lot of virus source codes are available... try searching on Google.. but remember it is extremely dangerous to play with Viruses and u could end up behind the bars....

Comeout clear with why you need the source code of the virus.... Is it for fun... learning.... speard viruses etc etc....
    ****** Any man who knows all the answers most likely misunderstood the questions *****

Alright...

Neg this waste of time.

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...220#post725220
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...745#post724745
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...943#post716943
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...136#post701136
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...491#post698491
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...642#post694642

BTW:::

I checked out your cute little site, and my AV started going crazy on your forum. Heres the entry:

Category: Virus alerts
    Date,Feature,Virus Name,Action Taken,Item Type,Target,Suspicious Action,User Name,Computer Name,Details
    3/1/2004 12:15:51 AM,Auto-Protect,VBS.Downloader.Trojan,Automatically deleted,File,N/A,N/A,****,*****-3V39Q1QZJ,Source: C:\************\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\GHYRKPUB\forum[2].htm

Here's the link for proof, dont click it unless you know what your doing :
    http://forum.cjb.net:81/cgi-bin/foru...rum=virustimes

Grow up.

Read his other posts and his survey-

People want the source code of viruses to see how it works, so he wants the executable. Hes going to open the executables with a hex editor, then try to interpret the virus with qbasic or whatever language he knows. Then hes going to post what HE wrote (not the executable, the source code) He knows what hes doing - he should if he has his own site dedicated to viruses.

Soda-
    Neg this waste of time.
    Your telling people to neg him and all his posts just because of this one thread? Thats AP abuse, its going to get you into more trouble then you put him in just now. And his forums - he could have signed up for any service that hosts a free message board, without knowing that the host put this script on the boards.

Ali - try checking out the archives or jargon, you might find something useful. And fix your forums.

Edit-
    Yep, the forum is hosted by cjb.net- Ali didnt mean for the script to load on his forums. How do I know? I signed up for a cjb.net account, and a forum from them - I got a URL similar to his URL for the forums. You guys can stop balancing your AP assingment on him now.

You guys totally dragged this off topic. If you were going to flame, at least be kind enough to post a link to virus downlods.

T3h Ch3F

Heheh

I find this thread to be entertaining! It amazes me to see that anyone would respond to this post..........................................

If you really need viruses do the following.

a- Uninstall your virus proggies.
    b- Post all your IP# in Undernet, or is it underwear? not sure.
    c- Install IRC# and free up security settings.
    d- Install Kazaa or ICQ, or any other Generic bullshit.
    e- Surf the web, disable spybot.......................
    f- STFU.

The best source for information is your brain and common sense.
    Get some good religion from Bad Religion.

T3h Ch3F

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Originally posted here by Fatphantom
    Read his other posts and his survey-

People want the source code of viruses to see how it works, so he wants the executable. Hes going to open the executables with a hex editor, then try to interpret the virus with qbasic or whatever language he knows. Then hes going to post what HE wrote (not the executable, the source code) He knows what hes doing - he should if he has his own site dedicated to viruses.

Soda-

Your telling people to neg him and all his posts just because of this one thread? Thats AP abuse, its going to get you into more trouble then you put him in just now. And his forums - he could have signed up for any service that hosts a free message board, without knowing that the host put this script on the boards.

Ali - try checking out the archives or jargon, you might find something useful. And fix your forums.

Edit-
    Yep, the forum is hosted by cjb.net- Ali didnt mean for the script to load on his forums. How do I know? I signed up for a cjb.net account, and a forum from them - I got a URL similar to his URL for the forums. You guys can stop balancing your AP assingment on him now.

You guys totally dragged this off topic. If you were going to flame, at least be kind enough to post a link to virus downlods.

The code is readily available from better sources.

Alright...

"Neg this waste of time."

Soda Shut your hole.

Get some good religion from Bad Religion.