Check this out...

I was in my Cisco CCNA 4 Class the other day along with 6 of my school mates...(Im in 12th grade) And we were sending messages with the NET SEND command in Windows2000 Pro. I typed: NET SEND * Windows Error

thinking that this message would reach my 6 friends in the computer lab with no trouble. Little did I know my message was sent and recieved on more than 150 computers throughout campus. Of course my computer name was on the message so the Admin rushed in and quickly busted me.

He told the dean that I caused serious network latency and made everyone not able to log on. In addition to blaming me for his poor admin skills he tried to get me thrown out of my CCNA class and my Digital Electronics class. He took away my computer logon account and my internet logon name...(Im using a borrowed account as we speak...hehe)

I argued about my classes with them untill i was blue in the face. they finally decided to suspend me for two days...so here i am.
Isnt that kind of unfair? Let me know what you think of my situation...do i deserve this or have i been wronged?