Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chat bombers and booters

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Cool. Maybe you can write an article or tutorial on how to properly deal with this kind of situations (specifically HOW TO).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

hey luv_kido,

antionline>top link list>yahoo-anti boot/Ytunnelers. You could visit/download Ytunneler/antiboot if you really want a further understanding on how yahoo booting works. Most of them really works. (just take precautions downloading them) People in my country are Yahoo msngr freaks. So being booted here from yahoo msngr is just a normal daily routine for yahoo msngr addicts.

LoL

i look foward to reading it
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Ok, I use to be a serious yahoo "vet".
    Ok booter and bombers are almost the same exact thing.
    Booters - dissconnector - bombers - Etc Etc all basically do the thing.
    Booters = dissconnector = A program that dissconnects you from yahoo messenger.
    Bombers = pm = A program that uses up alot of your system resources by sending multiple pm boxes using a large quanity of cpu usage forcing you to re'boot your computer.
    To prevent these sort of attackes I would recommend you use "Ytunnel pro" it's an anti booter.
    And you should use it to avoid being booted.
    Or download yahoo chat clients like "My chat - yahelite - yahlite - cheetachat - and so on"
    I hoped this help.
    If you want to be the booter and boot people.
    here goes a site www.yahoobooting.com
    If you want to code a booter yourself the right way.
    I would advise you to start off with Vb.
    Good luck.
    \"If knowledge is power. Why doesn\'t everybody read?\"

If you want to be the booter and boot people.
    here goes a site www.yahoobooting.com
    If you want to code a booter yourself the right way.
    I would advise you to start off with Vb.
    Good luck.
    If you ask me, this is malicious and shouldnt even be suggested.

Originally posted here by Soda_Popinsky
    If you ask me, this is malicious and shouldnt even be suggested.
    "Too many users on forums just try to suck up to the site owners by pointing out what is "illegal" (in this case "malicious")and this creates an overall negative atmosphere where no one is inclined to post anything new for fear of being flamed or banned.

BugTraq is a fine example of an open environment, people understand the law and are comfortable posting how all the newest exploits work, even previously unpublished ones. imagine now if they were afraid of being flamed or banned... no knowledge would propigate there.

Maybe I am alone in this aspect, but I prefer to be in an environment where people feel comfortable pushing the envelope without fear of repriasal (reprisal typically the result of other users' insecurity in their own knowledge no less) now obviously this does not include malicious or pointless posts, including but not limited to discussing how they commited an illegal act."

quote: catch

Big deal he boots someone out of yahoo "henny penny the sky is falling" it's just yahoo chat.

I agree. I luv if you need anymore help with booters and yahoo programs pm me man.
    I'll be available.
    \"If knowledge is power. Why doesn\'t everybody read?\"

hmmmm , yep the samo samo drab boring crap about booters fact :

Yes they do exist - that we all know how to defend hmmmmm directly only Yahoo if the ever decide too ) NOT!!

Ytunnel will help (limited) - however there are ways to assist you even with this "simplest " piece of software although i dont suggest you try it with out learning a little about ports and packets - You can change the port settings in YTunnel and when you have obtained correct connection (tested) and you are comfortable with theses "new" ports open activate your Ybridge option and relog in to messy.

I personally have managed to find ports that im comfortable with ( as with booters writing new ones constantly i wont post them here as then new ones will packet that port - i'm sure you follow that thought).

When in chat open up ytunnel "activity logger " when you are "attacked" most times youll get the "bots" now listed its not 100% effective but enough to stop the constant crap.

Save you activity log to a text file as it will be too large to browse thru and edit all but the names from that log.

Now you have a list of "bots" as you will find most will be the same group of names repeted, limit this to only the names that have appeared once. You will see names ( xxxx and chances are xxxxx -with a number).

Booters are lazy ppl and make the same name usually with a number attached - lol

Now you have the list open up the Ytunnel super iggy bin option and click ADD now put that bot Id in and check the "block all names beginning with option" now you have successfully blocked all communication with that name even with the number attached .

If you have friends with that name eg : sarah ( using my own as example) it will also block them but the chances of this happening to all your friends is remote.

Hope this helps

Swing a beer my way
    Knowledge 2 Knowledge - [ n e r d i f i e d ]