Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chat bombers and booters

Every now and then, one of you won't annoy me.

Nerd??? hmmm seems this place has people too that would like to ASSUME that they know you and consider you to be a friend that they can ASSUME to call you names to which only makes them out to big probably a BIGGER ******* than most ppl think they are !!

I am aware that the thread was out of date - but alas you failed to see why it was posted - since it relates to offering to assistance and is in the FORUM that it relates to...

LMFAO - the only violence sought upon our society???? call me another name and ill show you violence.

I have no idea wtf you meant in your last post Sarah but in her defence it is only really frwoned upon when posting to a dated thread if you ahve nothing new to add. If Sarah had posted the same thing in a new thread am sure someone would have dug up thi thread and pointed out "thats already been discussed!" its a catch 22 situation. IMHO there is nothing worong with reviving a semi old thread if you ahve something additional and worthy to add that wasn't already covered - rather than start the same conversation over in a brand new one.

v_Ln

my point exactly ty .. since what i had offered was not mentioned ,i mentioned it.

umm I think Zetaphor meant this person, who posted after you, with the handle "nerdified "

Wow you really exploded for no reason at all

soda he actually directed it towards both of them

oh and

This means you are posting to a dead thread
    IMHO the only dead threads are those which have commited suicide (and sometimes even they are playing possem) the rest no matter how old are just sleeping.

v_Ln

Banned
    Zetaphor - Registered: Aug 2001

You should know better .....