Thread: TCD Forums

TCD Forums

Please visit The Computer Domain's forums, which offer threads based onevery aspect of computers, including Linux / Unix, Hardware, Software, Gaming and Networking.

The Computer Domain is a site offering high end computer solutions, mainly in the field of hardware and networking for the serious professional and gamer.

http://www.tcdextreme.com/forums

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Please don't do this. And at the very least, if you are put it in the right forum. Thread moved from Newbie Security Questions to General Chit Chat.

In connection with your use of the Site, you agree you will not:

g) Post or transmit any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise;
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Mmm. That seems like some personal advertising... Wonder how JP'll like that

Will have a look at it later on, but AO's got enough to keep me busy for years
    -Friends come and go. Enemies accumulate-

If you want to advertise here, I recommend you contact the site owners, Jupitermedia Corp.

Cheers:
    DjM