Thread: Kerio and runtime errors

Kerio and runtime errors

I recently started using kerio to see what all the hype is about but when I view webpages I keep getting runtime errors like when something is wrong with the code on a page. For instance when I click to view a thread it will give me runtime errors when I enter and when I back out. When I exit the firewall this doesn't happen. It's probably just a setting somewhere but I am not sure what it is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

try uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest version of kerio.

If you continue having problems with the latest personal firewall from Kerio, try the older -- but still functional -- version 2. I'm using this version because KPFW 4 created so many issues for me, ie lock-ups and BSOD, that I've sworn off any new products from Kerio...

what os are you running?
    the more info you can provide the more likely you are to get a solution to your problem.
    [Shadow] have you ever noticed work is like a tree full of monkeys you look down and all you see is monkeys below you then you look up and all you see is a bunch of *******s above[/shadow]

Thanks for the help guys. I haven't decided what I want to do just yet. PoSer, I am using XP pro. It's really weird, I will get runtime errors ranging from 200, 209, 187. It seems pretty random.

I use Kerio v2.1.5. It has never once crashed on me (WinXp) and uses less then 1% of my resources. When I'm not behind my net hardware, I definately have this running.

I dug up the download link

Kerio Personal Firewall v2.1.5
    -Oly