Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: webcams on yahoo

My guess is that he has a extreme voyuer fetish and he wants to get his jollies spying on cam h0es

creep
    By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Originally posted here by prodikal
    My guess is that he has a extreme voyuer fetish and he wants to get his jollies spying on cam h0es

creep

Is THAT why you always want to watch me Prodikal?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ok, now for something...Ok the hell with being seriouse, this thread is pretty much a joke anyway. There IS a way to get around asking permission, but you're just going to have to play with different options yourself untill you have it figured out...

The authentication for yahoo cams is like any other authentication mechanism, you have to be authenticated in one way or another. Now if no one ever found a way around these authentication methods, no one would have to ever update Kerberos, for example.

It's still authentication, just another form of it. If you can figure out a way around that, then report it to Yahoo, after you get done splatting on yourself

I realise everyone ran to tell him how "We are not a hacking site", but does anyone remember when the word Hacker was a badge of honor? I'm sorry, but it's not like he asked how to get in anyone's account, he seems to just be curious about the possibilites about it.

And then again actually knowing my **** about social engineering tactics, the little brother pulling the plug on his computer, and him not finding out because of this, does ring a few warning bells.

"I was just about to find out!"

Yea, me too

So, in closing, good to see you have a curiousity about you, but at least try to make your bullshitting a little less obvious =D

EDIT:

This has nothing to do with this thread:

NP: Lords of Acid - I sit on Acid.

Lords of acid is music to drive insanely fast too. Love it. It may seem there is a lot on Yahoo I may be missing?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

yahoo webcam

hey go to www.yahoobooting.com

it has yahoo booters
    plus other dl's for like anonymous cam viewing

you obviously can learn the different techniques that are used to boot ppl

including booting ppl with too many cam invites!!

also there's a prg called anonyview
    which lets you view anonymously

the list goes on

w00kies

Ha ha - wankers

Thanx for the faith everyone -

Im not a voyeur nor a pervert with cam fetishes.

My wife and I have differant nationalities and we are in our respective countries right now.
    A few times a week we have dinner together via the computer with the cam and mic. (like virtual dates with my wife).

neither one of us are computer wizzes so we just go through yahoo and don't allow anyone to join us on our dates.

But iv suspected someone was tapping into my cam while we were 'dining' together.
    My question was completely about security; and I have no interest in hacking someones cam only securing mine and my wifes.

Maybe my fault for not getting into detail on the initial thread, but the details are not about what the forum is about so I deemed them irrelevant.

So now that the whole story has been bought to light can I please have some help and advice instead my character being questioned.

Cheers for the help to those who will or have helped.

Well that post sure as hell is a far cry from this one:

I was on yahoo messanger the other day and someone was explaining to me how you view webcams without having to get permission first and my nephew unplugged my computer accidently.
    Is the nephew "dining" with you?
    West of House
    You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
    There is a small mailbox here.

the title of his post is possibly a hint to it's authenticity, ha - ha wankers is a dead give away

but it shows he's a fast learner !
    ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI.
    When in Russia, pet a PETSCII.

Get your ass over to SLAYRadio the best station for C64 Remixes !

I just want to say, I was the creator of yahoobooting.com. I decided that booting was stupid and got really sick of it.

It now redirects to my new site, EliteNick.com. No booters, or any illegal content for that matter.

Oh yeah, check this out, this related to this topic as well - here

When I say there is no way to view someones cam without permission, I mean it in a normal way. Not something like using a trojan and such. I'm talking about an average joe being able to do so.

Just wanted to clear that up about my site. Peace