Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My Ex is watching everything I do. Plz Help!

As an alternative, why don't you contact the police? what he/she is doing is most likely illegal. If you choose to do that, DO NOT RUN HIJACKTHIS OR ANY OTHER REMOVAL TOOLS!!! changing anything could have an effect on the legal proceeding, if there are any. If they have been really messing around, changing passwords, harrassing you, stealing other information, you sound like you may have a pretty strong legal case. Like i said, if you are going to prosecute, dont change anything...

slick
    \"Look, Doc, I spent last Tuesday watching fibers on my carpet. And the whole time I was watching my carpet, I was worrying that I, I might vomit. And the whole time, I was thinking, \"I\'m a grown man. I should know what goes on my head.\" And the more I thought about it... the more I realized that I should just blow my brains out and end it all. But then I thought, well, if I thought more about blowing my brains out... I start worrying about what that was going to do to my goddamn carpet. Okay, so, ah-he, that was a GOOD day, Doc. And, and I just want you to give me some pills and let me get on with my life. \" -Roy Waller

The window damn it. he is watching you through the window. hic. hic

hey who has my god damn nachos.

Dude.... don't mess with nothin. Get a lawyer, the lawyer will have one of his/her forensic friends gather up evidence, and then you SUE THE SUCKER!!!

God Bless America.

Yeah, that or just shoot him off the tree. it might hurt when he hits the ground.

Try PestPatrol (http://www.pestpatrol.com/)... That will detect all kind you spyware, keylogguer, remote control, etc...

I don't know if the police will be able to find something and build a case...

No one has mentioned SpyBot!

Very cool util that will seek out and destroy (also giving you a backout option if the destroy part hurts anything).

Easy to use, free, get it at download.com.com

Mykol-

Read the thread a little closer. Spybot has been mentioned.

Atticus

REFORMAT, SECURE WIPE THE PC, AND REINSTALL LINUX... I mean err, um windows...

I don't know if the police will be able to find something and build a case...
    You may not be able to build a case with the police, but you can sue for just about anything. Probably more effective too.

also remember that you cant let your ex know that you are aware of his lil progs.

always keep it hush hush

and maybe try a lil fake love engineering? lol
    go over ex's house and mess with ex's computer!

j/k but remember it's a thought

also remember that if you really find it is or was your ex
    to contact the proper authorities! if your ex is psychotic enough to continue
    hacking or cracking your computer he/she might do something worse!
    and if you make a police report...at least they'll have an idea what happened to you
    when they cant find your body ! har har har har har

be smart! play safe!