Thread: Im

Im

how bout an instant messaging system? you can talk to people instead of pming them, waiting a few minutes for it to get to them, then wait a few minutes to come back with a reply.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    MsMittens points out the Launch Buddy List link on the left hand side of the main page, about midway down. You mean something like that?
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

no. i mean something like AIM, so you can talk to the people you want to independently or in a chat room. That way you dont have to wait for people to make a post, then reply, then post, etc. etc. im talkin about talkin live, not through posts.

Banned
    That why we all hang out on an IRC server, and if we had a AIM system, how would you share everything you know with the public and all the members on here. Stupid, Stupid idea.

I have to agree with Memory. That is why we have IRC and existing IMs. Why create a new one? I mean, it's bad enough that I have 4 of these things plus IRC. Sometimes it's easier to use what exists than recreate the wheel.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head

AO has an IRC server? o.O How come I've never heard of it?
    WARNING: THIS SIGNATURE IS SHAREWARE PLEASE REGISTER THIS SIGNATURE BY SENDING ME MONEY TO SEE THE COMPLETE SIGNATURE!

AO doesn't have an IRC. There is a main IRC server that many from here go to:

irc.unerror.com
    irc.loonyservices.com

Join #lobby