Thread: AO Newsletter: Insight #12

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

AO Newsletter: Insight #12

Here it is (after a bit of futzing around).

I am looking for articles for the next issue. The deadline for that one will be May 24th, 2004. You can email me at msmittens@msmittens.com or pop me a PM if you are interested, have an idea, etc.

I'll update all the issues later on.

Enjoy!

[/edit]

I've updated The AllIssues link in my signature.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

thank you MsMittens i had forgotten about that. after reading the article though it came back clear. there are a couple of oddities about anti-online ive come accross. first as i mentioned in the the original thread, nothing from this site is ever found in search engines. not real good for jup. the second is that it locks up IE on one of my machines at work when i try to create a new thread. win2k ie6 sp1 with all patches, this machine is locked down pretty tight privacy/security wise. it allows nothing and prompts for everything. i use it when im surfing security pages or just cruising around. lots of funny stuff you can catch doing that. so i have to switch boxs when i need to create a thread. ive been meaning to investigate the reason but couldn't find the motivation. i think you've sparked it...thanks. really interesting reading.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

AntiOnline Senior Member souleman's Avatar
    It doesn't show up on search engines because I believe that you have to have an account to view all the posts.. not sure though. Is a guest allowed to view posts?
    \"Ignorance is bliss....
    but only for your enemy\"
    -- souleman

Wow, We're on issue #12?!?! I HAVE been gone for awhile.. Great issue, and I'ma be reading up on the one's I missed as well.
    Space For Rent.. =]

a guest cannot post but can view everthing but addicts forum soulman
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    I think guests are also prevented from downloading (hence why many guests because members because they want to download something).
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

Being New Here, I haven't much to say.
    I am looking foward to reading the articles and maybe then I'll have something intelligent to say..

From what I have seen, this looks like the place one needs to be to learn more about anything related to computers and internet use and abuse..

Thank You for the info..