March 25th, 2004 06:32 PM
March 25th, 2004 07:19 PM
You might think about running AdAware, then Spybod S&D,
and then HiJackThis.
After you run HiJackThis, you might want to post back
here and let someone advise you as to which registry
keys to delete.
March 25th, 2004 09:10 PM
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
-- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots
March 25th, 2004 11:42 PM
All right, I've done the other programs suggested and I've made the list in hijackthis. Here it is, take a look and lemmie know.
March 26th, 2004 02:41 AM
Just some quick thoughts on your HijackThis log:
1) You need to put HijackThis into it's own folder - it makes backups when you fix something and you want to keep them all in one spot.
2) The following should be fixed:
R3 - Default URLSearchHook is missing
3) It's not wise to have to antiviruses running at the same time (Norton &AVG). Some people view it differently, but IMHO they can interact in less than optimal ways.
As far as your "virus" here are some things to make sure your system is clean:
1) Purge your temp internet files
2) Run your pc through an online scanner like the one at http://www.pandasoftware.com/activescan/
3) Download an anti-trojan. I personally recommend A2 which you can get from http://www.emsisoft.com/en/ .
Then your pc should be assuredly clean.