Thread: I'd like 2 know more ...

I'd like 2 know more ...

Hello All,

I'm a new member, 'n I've read through most of the FAQ of AO relating 2 AP 'n such stuff.

Now, I'm juz. getting started to the Netorworking world 'n Security.
    I just don't know where to begin. Maybe I should first study of TCP / IP ??
    Can u friends plz. give me a suggestion ?
    Or that can u help me out by giving some links where I can get started.

Thanx in advance .
    - SCORPION

Banned
    Yeah I remember when I was about 9 or so I'd just fool around in with a 3.1 and a windows 95. I'd explore some of the inner workings of my own computer tweaking files and various settings, finding and useing DOS commands then automating with batch files, & (ect). I got into HTML and various scripting. Once I was done with interpreters I moved on to languages sort of like basic, VB, C++, pascal, (ect).

But then thats just me... the only way to get something done is to just do it.

By the sacred **** of the sacred psychedelic tibetan yeti ....We\'ll smoke the chinese out
    The 20th century pharoes have the slaves demanding work
    http://muaythaiscotland.com/

Indeed. The best way for me personally is to actually have a goal in mind. I'm not to good at learning for learnings sake.

For you mightysuraj, I recommend the course TigerShark suggested in your other thread. Start with getting very familiar with your operating system. Perhaps some others if you have the capability. Once you familirize youself with the way computers tend to work, I think you'll have a better idea of the way you want to go.

Thank you for asking in such a relatively mature way. The demand "Teach me how to hack.' is too common on these sort of boards. A more measured request like yours can be respected.

Jon.