Thread: I have a Windows Update problem

AO's Resident Redneck The Texan's Avatar

I have a Windows Update problem

Hey i have a little problem, recently i downloaded some new windows updates ( all of them on the list) i just got dsl so i decided to get them all..... anyway now on some of my web pages ex.. msn.com all the lettering is really small, its readable but small. maybe the windows updates arent even the problem and it only happens on some pages but still its annoying... and when i log on to my brothers account ( i have xp) the letters are all normal size. any ideas? thanx bye,tyler.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

i figured it out lol i feel so stupid... the text size somehow got changed under my internet options lol.
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted

Hi TheTexan,

To give you some added value from your thread:

http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

Get Belarc Advisor

One of the things it reports is the status of your MS updates............like whether they installed PROPERLY!

Ms checks to see if you have done it, then does not offer it to you again, but does not check to see if it was a clean install, or was corrupted.

It has helped me identify several "strange" problems with Windows installations As you can imagine if an update has not worked properly the results can be quite unpredictable, and not covered by the MS technical help.

Just a suggestion

Cheers

ROFL...i dont know if this is what you mean but try pressing CTRL + +(plus button)... (- minus gets the small smaller with ctrl)
    this is real simple and that might be your problem

Banned
    ScriptKiddie18 how do you know he's uzing mozilla firefox, that doesnt work with IE; )

faggot yes it does
    just not with ctrl+ + or minues....use ctrl plus the scrool button up and down in IE
    ...hope this fixes it if not plese refer back to us

hey i got it fixed thanx alot....
    Git R Dun - Ty
    A tribe is wanted