Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The horrible truth about AO !

OK,

That is not as easy to answer as you think..........and I know about your "previous lives"......don't I?.............but I do not judge, because if the opportunity is there....who is really guilty....those who do it..........or those who allowed it, through poor systems?

I have seen persons legitimately expressing their opinions, without recourse to profanity, being ganged up on? Nasty little "alliances"............hell's teeth, I think that I am as good as my last post..............errrr well the average of the last 10? and I feel that whilst swapping green peas amongst yourselves is not really a great "crime"(I have never consciously done this, and it is natural that people with like interests will appreciate eachothers' posts?) .........hitting newbies who have done no wrong MOST CERTAINLY IS..............ok I "have a go" now and then, but alliances are not the spirit of ANY forum.........it will die as a result, trust me. And I will readily admit to giving positive points to posts just to negate that which I considered to be an unwarranted attack.

OK, there should be no antipoints in Cosmos, nor in Tech Humour.........not difficult? I accept that general chit-chat can have technical stuff in it.........quite a lot as it happens.........because people do not understand the problem?............and we do not have a general software query section?

Then, (with a computer problem/software forum) no antipoints in general chit chat? I have tried to take account of people's experience and knowledge and age and maturity...........I very rarely give out negatives........I am old enough to remember when I was stupid (just haven't done anything about it since ).

Mostly I just enjoy reading around and participating, and trying to help.............it is exhilirating to be able to suggest a solution that works at ranges beyond those of cruise missiles? And to talk to people of all age groups without it influencing the discussion?

Hey.................I got into quite a rant there

Cheers

Originally posted here by .:front2back:.
    And that's meant to mean what??
    Sorry but i'm not as inteligent as you are lumpy, so a quick lil translation wouldn't hurt!

cheers
    front2back.
    **** off , tosser
    Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
    The international ban against torturing prisoners of war does not necessarily apply to suspects detained in America\'s war on terror, Attorney General John Ashcroft told a Senate oversight committee
    -- true colors revealed, a brown shirt and jackboots

***** off, tosser

I can understand the sentiment, but might there be a better way to phrase that...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

Originally posted here by lumpyporridge
    **** off , tosser

Oh lumpy yah gonna have to do better then that to offend lil ol' me yah now

Banned
    ohhhb oy, if my thread gets closed because of a flame war....i'll come to Australia, and Canada...... and beat you all up..... :-p

Originally posted here by MemorY
    ohhhb oy, if my thread gets closed because of a flame war....i'll come to Australia, and Canada...... and beat you all up..... :-p
    Your thread ?Your thread ? Come on MemorY....just because you have made 1/2 of the post in this thread, V_Ln started it.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    Your thread ?Your thread ? Come on MemorY....just because you have made 1/2 of the post in this thread, V_Ln started it.

hahahhahaha, i think your on drugs, look at the page number and Thread Starter of this thread

Yeah Val musta used he's uber 3li73 skills to hack into the AO supercomputer, then manipulated everything so it was he's Thread.
    *NOT

front2back

/me hangs head in shame.....thought I was in the nonsense thread.
    Hell, I can't even use drinking as an excuse.....oh yes I can...I have had too much coffee today.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

thought I was in the nonsense thread
    This is a nonsense thread...
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.