Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dirty Word Search

Hi, as the only member to give me negative antionline points for what were either mistakes or just something you though of as stupid. If this isnt exactly what you are looking for please dont give me any more . http://www.advanced-ict.info/ If you click on Visual Basic on the left tool bar. Then Click on Proxy

The Proxy Log Searcher (84kb) is an application that lets you search through your communications server proxy log, to check for the use of unsuitable terms as URLs or search terms, or to see what a particular network user has been looking at. We use it with an RM communications server, but as far as I know that uses the standard MS Proxy software.

You can choose for yourself the words that it checks for - simple select Word List from the Edit menu.

You can also use the Edit menu to set the default location of your proxy files, to save you having to browse for files every time.

The application checks through the log, and each time it finds a matching record, it writes the name of the user, the date, the time, and the URL into the output file. The output is in CSV format, so you can view it in a text editor such as Notepad, or a spreadsheet such as Excel.

Hopefully it's fairly obvious what to do, but if you have any trouble then let me know! Note that each word in the word list should be on a separate line in the file.
    If you know VB you may be able to edit it, to you own desire. Just a thought.

L8rs
    \"I\'m gonna buy a gun and start a war
    If you can tell me something worth fighting for\" - Rush of Blood To the Head

Damn, I thought this was going to be a cool thread... You have a very misleading subject.

I thought it was some sort of online game.
    Real security doesn't come with an installer.

hmm, Does anyone use a document scanner such as Buster or D-Scan?

LOL.. Tiger.. I have an uncle that lives near s****horpe.. I chatted up many a lass from that neck of the woods.. that weren't the only thing I did with them either.. hehe..

oops.. back to the topic at hand.. sorry...

Originally posted here by Info Tech Geek
    hmm, Does anyone use a document scanner such as Buster or D-Scan?