hi all!
I am a new member here, but my PC has become victim to trojan horse programs SEVERAL times. I just had to pick up my PC after needing to get Windows re-installed after some d*ckhead decided to screw over my computer by deleting a key Windows file.

Anyways, my ISP is Bell Sympatico High-Speed Edition. I connect through an ADSL modem and my IP is changed everytime I connect. Like I have said, this is not the first time I have been attacked by trojans and it is getting very annoying and also costly to pay for repairs.

I have always had Norton AntiVirus 2003 Professional installed and somehow the trojans got past this protection (or maybe someone else in my house executed the trojan server files by accident). So I now have McAfee VirusScan 6.0 Professional installed, which also comes with a built in personal firewall. When I enable the firewall, even though I have allowed full access to the Enternet folder (which contains Sympatico Access Manager) my internet connection is dropped. The Access Manager will also not let me connect to the internet if the firewall is enabled.

I am just wondering if anyone here is using Sympatico High-Speed with a firewall enabled? If so, what firewall are you using? Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!