Ok guys, I have a question to throw at you now. I read a thread not too long ago on here that mentioned the concept of double-firewalling, and I've been curious about it ever since. I haven't had enough memory to run two firewalls simultaneously though, until now, so I'm going to give it shot when I have some spare time just to see what happens.

So, I was thinking pairing up BlackICE and ZoneAlarm. I currently use ZoneAlarm because 1) for me it's worked great and 2) more people sing its praises than not. I've stayed away from BlackICE thus far because the vast, vast majority of people I've run into have told nothing but horror stories about it, with only the occasional happy user.

Anyway, both are still among the most popular though evidently, so perhaps if you could figure out a way to run them both together without them interefering with each other (if such is even possible), then maybe they'd cancel out each other's weaknesses. Am I crazy?

Anyway, just a wild idea I'd throw out there. I guess I'll give it a try soon and report back on what happens.