norton antivirus 2004 professional - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: norton antivirus 2004 professional

not to offend anyone but i would never use norton. i have seen it delete too many system files that were prefectly fine cause it thought they were viruses or other things. i dont recomned norton to anyone... like i said before sorry if i offend anyone with this relpy

Originally posted here by Soda_Popinsky
    Guys.... he did say plzzzzzzzzzz.

Here's a pic with a bunch of serials and cd keys. It's a pic so it can't be found by anti-serial scanners. It'll get you in the most popular software, including your AV.
    I love the bunny, lol.

Like this post? Visit PuRe\'s Information Technology Community. We\'ve also got some kick ass Technology Forums. Shop for books and dvds on

hi, i have just got norton anit virus 2004 and i have updated it and it is saying that my virus definitions is out of date can anyone help please?????? if you can please email me thanx

Thumbs up

doesnt matter any more i found out wot the problem was, anyone that has any problems with norton anitvirus then email me

Developer Extraordinar
    Posts like these are what make me want to stab AO in the face sometimes.

No, we will not give you a CD-Key for Nortan, or anything for that matter. This is a security site, this is not a "hax0r" site, or even a "hacker" site in some peoples mind. Where by hacker, I mean someone malicous. This is a site to discuss security, and such things. We, or atleast I personally, don't want this **** here anymore. So why don't you, and your friends posting posts like this, just pack-up and leave, and maybe, just maybe I'll see some better talk here, and start posting more.

Thank you for your time, jackass.

PS. Excuse the rant, I'm not in a good mood, and stuff like this is stupid.
    Come to