Thread: semi downloaded movie clips?

semi downloaded movie clips?

Is there any software out there to view semi downloaded movie clips ?

Dr_Evil

I have windows XP and the latest Windows Media Player, and it will view incomplete downloads of mpegs. I don't have any other incomplete files on my computer, so I couldn't test it against anything but the mpegs.
    \"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!\"
    Author Unknown

Banned
    when i download movies from a p2p i use AVI Preview....it came with kazaa, you might wanna try it.

I attached it.

Regal Making Handler
    If you use p2p to download you nead to have the beginning of the file and the end otherwise it won't play.Even a preview. It also depends on how much of the file you have got, in my experience. I haven't found a freeware tool that will fix mpegs that works yet but Divfix works for Divx AVI files quite well.

Heres the link for it: http://divfix.maxeline.com/
    What happens if a big asteroid hits the Earth? Judging from realistic simulations involving a sledge hammer and a common laboratory frog, we can assume it will be pretty bad. - Dave Barry