Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best AntiVirus

i got the full version of norton, including antivirus, ghost and firewall completely free.

Would you mind telling us HOW?

Deathmetal - Is that the same Norton from this post?

http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=256471
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

The best antivirus is don't connect to the net, or install downloaded stuff.LOL just kidding. I agree with most norton is great with stuff like adaware,hijackthis, and update.update.update. you can't go wrong. Then if you get a virus come here, if you can!!!!

cheers

It's amazing how many people won't pay the money to keep their virus subscriptions up to date. $20 for a year of updates or $80 an hour for repairs. Oh well..stupidity is good for business.
    \"You got a mouth like an outboard motor..all the time putt putt putt\" - Foghorn Leghorn

It depends

I had Norton for quite a while, but now I chose Mcafee 8.0 which is quite nice and specially less "RAM-eater". That's why I use it now.
    Figo

Originally posted here by whatthe
    It's amazing how many people won't pay the money to keep their virus subscriptions up to date. $20 for a year of updates or $80 an hour for repairs. Oh well..stupidity is good for business.
    I'm curious to see how many on this site WOULD pay to have their PC repaired... The last case scenerio (reformat) typically takes about an hour at best...

Linux as a nonroot user.

(couldn't resist)

Re: Best AntiVirus

Originally posted here by AJBcoolman8
    hey guys, what do you think the overall best antivirus is?
    No anti-virus will protect you if you allowed your computer to go online without a firewall for starters and this is just for starters. There are so many areas to protect in the mean time.

trackit

Re: Best AntiVirus

Originally posted here by AJBcoolman8
    hey guys, what do you think the overall best antivirus is?
    No anti-virus will protect you if you allowed your computer to go online without a firewall for starters and this is just for starters. There are so many areas to protect in the mean time.

trackit