Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I Change my AO username?

Originally posted here by Ennis
    *Moved to Questions about AntiOnline.*

If I was you, I'd take the advice given to me and just reopen a new account.
    Do accounts automatically close after X amount of time and also do users names recycle after being closed X amount of time. I mean, we know users that hit the double red usually create another account to get back in and just leave the other for dead.

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar
    Do accounts automatically close after X amount of time and also do users names recycle after being closed X amount of time. I mean, we know users that hit the double red usually create another account to get back in and just leave the other for dead.
    No. Because many users only visit once in a while and some never post but read lots.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

If they never post, why not just have them use a Guest account? If nothing else, why not let the person have the option of deleting the name so that it could be re-cycled some-time later? (Although this would become an uber easy way to get rid of reds.)
    www.ADigitalPimp.com
    There is a ghost in the machine, and he is my friend.

Because you can't download text files, search the forums or post replies (if you see a thread that is of particular interest, you don't want to have to sign up for an account just so you can post to it) without having an account.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.