Thread: tojan problem

tojan problem

do any of you know of a program that runs in the background and is currently checkong for trojans and back doors

I want this becouse i am 95% sure that i have a rat running on my computer becouse file are being uplaoded called(you have been hacked into ) and some time files are moved to another location. the problem is my antivirus cant find it

AO Ancient: Team Leader
    google "The Cleaner".... update it and run it...... if you have a known RAT it'll find it....
    Don\'t SYN us.... We\'ll SYN you.....
    \"A nation that draws too broad a difference between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools.\" - Thucydides

Hi,

http://digilander.libero.it/zancart

The product is run in the background and monitors for unknown processes that launch themselves during a session. EDIT: It is called "Winsonar"

If you have something that regular stuff won't detect that might work.

You need to be a bit careful to turn off the "kill unknown processes" option or it won't report any new process, just block it

Cheers

"The Cleaner" from Moosoft is a very good product, but as Tiger pointed out, it has to be a known malware, so remember to update it!