Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All about Exe

There are a lot of good suggestions here, I think you will just need to look at your options and pick what suits you the best. Wanting compatability as well as small executables with few dependencies is every prgrammers dream, but you may need to strike a balance somewhere. Most languages today fall loosely into two catagories: Compiled and Interpreted. A compiled binary is source code which has been reduced to a set of instructions for use of a particular processor. These tend to be smaller and faster but because they contain instructions unique to a processors instruction set these tend to be the least portable. Interpreted languages are just that...interpreted. This means they require some form of middleware to transform the source into machine specifc operations. Since you are looking for an executable you are going to want a compiled language so that narrows it down. I see the suggestions include VB,C(++),Delphi. VB of course will require some .dll's in order to run but if you intend to use a GUI it may be well worth your while to looking into it and it will also resolve NT/98 kernel compatabilty issues for you(as long as your .dlls are all included). C or C++ will produce small code and is extremely flexible and powerful and although the binaries will not be cross platform the code should be fairly easy to port if you write standard code. However, C is known for giving coders rope to hang themselves so you may want to be sure you arent taking on more problems than you need and you may have to add extra code for differences in the 98 and NT API. I can't honetsly say much about Delphi because I have no experience with it, but I do know it would also be very portable although the compilers and reference material for Delphi may be a bit more obscure than for the other languages. As far as reverse engineering .dlls and such, without resorting to commercial products (which there are, if you google for them) I suggest you look into a disassembler and the GNU binutils which will let you dump information and symbols from object files.

-Maestr0

http://sources.redhat.com/binutils/d...nfo/index.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compiler
    \"If computers are to become smart enough to design their own successors, initiating a process that will lead to God-like omniscience after a number of ever swifter passages from one generation of computers to the next, someone is going to have to write the software that gets the process going, and humans have given absolutely no evidence of being able to write such software.\" -Jaron Lanier

the software will call some win32 api . set some hooks . and also need full system control.i mean to create activex objects and other thing like using winsocks. i will allow the software for download . so i want it to run every where with out any more installion or other dependencies. Thank you all for support.
    Always From Better to Best

That sounds very much like virus behaviour?

I will ask once more.....................

What is the application/program?............what is it supposed to do?

I will state that I do no appreciate "social engineering"

the software will call some win32 api . set some hooks . and also need full system control.i mean to create activex objects and other thing like using winsocks. i will allow the software for download . so i want it to run every where with out any more installion or other dependencies. Thank you all for support.

Unless you state your intent and purpose, and EXACTLY (INCLUDING ALL of what this program will do) then I HOPE the other members dont step in your BS.

(Edit: just review his old posts and his profile, speaks VOLUMES)
    Remember -
    The ark was built by amatures...
    The Titanic was built by professionals.

its a remote assistance system , i am trying to create that some one , at his box can see the desktop of the other person and can type any thing at the system event level. and also generate some mouse event , and win socks for communication. the same concept of xp remote assistance. but user can access the client legally. i think you people have miss understood what i am trying to do.

Ah ................you mean a RAT?

Either buy the commercial software or tell him to get XP

Have you considered that if you question were answered comprehensively it would be very embarassing for this site.....(read opening page please).....and might make members liable for the consequences of their replies?

/me blows whistle and produces red card

I think that SubSeven will do exactly what is required...............hmmmmmm........how to get it loaded and past the AV and other countermeasures..........and I have just been PMed with the perfect bit of software for him

i know that such software are avaliable , although on sourceforge.net with even sourcecode , but i want to learn my self , that i how can one create such software by itself. it will help me alot to learn . Thanks.

Thats fair enough, There was a discussion on AO a while back about some remote admin tools one of the senior members had coded. It was called gencontrol (i think) have a search for that.

The way the files are laid out in 2000/ XP and 9x systems are different so your going to have to allow for this.

I would suggest C or C++ and avoid api calls, as these are not the same thoughout both operating systems. Although I have no experience creating RAT's, I think these to may be your a good option.

you could use ASM, but what ever langauge you decide your going to face issues with the file layouts and different login procedures.

i2c