Thread: NEWS 14 Haxored! ! !

Talking NEWS 14 Haxored! ! !

LMFAO! ! ! ! This is funny as hell. Enjoy.

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~smheath/news14.html
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

I don't understand half of it, really. wth?

I read about that a while back.

Some college students figured out that the local news station had a automatic updating service for employers/schools/etc to report when they are closed. Well they figured out how to add their own "employers" and updates to it making for one hell of a funny "closing/delay" report. Sure has to be quite embarassing for the news station.

Lemme see if I can dig up the article somewhere.

Ah, yes. Here is it.

http://www.cyberjournalist.net/news/001012.php
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Phish is there anything you don't read. I swear I am going to make it a goal to find an article book, something that you haven't read.

/me starts reading.

LMFAO! ! ! ! This is funny as hell. Enjoy.

http://www4.ncsu.edu/~smheath/news14.html
    LOL! Nice!

But really.... How funny is hell, anyways?

mjk

wow man, the news station must have felt pretty damn stupid when that happened lol...i'd be embarrased and turn down the station lol, pretty cool bro, never seen it till now...great thing

Originally posted here by whizkid2300
    Phish is there anything you don't read. I swear I am going to make it a goal to find an article book, something that you haven't read.

/me starts reading.
    Yes... I don't read women's magazines... cosmo and the like.

Other than that... I read A LOT... and just about everything.

I'm making up for my younger years when books and reading were the equivalent of holy water on a vampire.
    Quitmzilla is a firefox extension that gives you stats on how long you have quit smoking, how much money you\'ve saved, how much you haven\'t smoked and recent milestones. Very helpful for people who quit smoking and used to smoke at their computers... Helps out with the urges.

Banned
    I'm making up for my younger years when books and reading were the equivalent of holy water on a vampire.
    thats about my age now....

I remember seing this a few weeks back.
    It was on msmittens website, she had a link or something. But i remeber seeing it there.
    But anyhow still funny as hell though, it's amazing that no-one realised that they got "Owned".
    Wonder how many attempts have been made on that station since, you'd think that all the "Cracker" out there would have tried to copy those students lead, and put something up.

It defiantly says something, not even the News Channel is safe anymore..

cheers
    THE*CABLE*GUY
    I EAT, SLEEP, DREAM OF CABLE.