Thread: Question Time

AO's Mr Grumpy

Question Time

Apologies if it's been posted before

George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is.The boy answers, "Billy." "And what is your question, Billy?" "Actually, sir, I have 3 questions - First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got, more votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right,
    question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him his name. "Steve, sir", the boy answers.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes?
    Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go
    off 20 minutes early?
    And fifth, what the **** happened to Billy?"
    Computer says no
    (Carol Beer)

i like this i think bush is an idiot and that seems about the way he had been dealing with alot of stuff just pushing it off and getting excuses.